Moving house

We moved to Amsterdam! 

After more than a year living in a small studio (22m2!!!!) in Haarlem we moved to bigger and better apartment in Amsterdam. It was fun living in Haarlem as it was our first place together and lots of cute, sweet memories were made there. But we were SO ready to move in somewhere where we can close more doors.

We were lucky with finding an apartment - it did not go through agencies nor did take us months of apartment hunting. It was given to us at the right time and place, therefore, we did not say “NO” to this opportunity.

As this is a bigger place, I have some decorating to do which will take a while for me but I am so excited about it. I will definitely share this on my blog as well.


I tried to film a vlog type of footage but we were too busy to make a lot of nice shots. But you can see a little bit of our adventures here:

Ulla

Comments

  1. Your vlog was adorable! I wish you all the best with moving in to your new place, it looks wonderful:)

    Kelly
    Fashiasian.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vlog, looks like fun! Congratulations on the big move, so cool!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of fun but so tiring!

      Delete
  3. You're going to have so much fun decorating the new place! Also, the way you described your first place together sounds so cute :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, for sure! Cannot wait to share my progress! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment